We are Social Enterprise Certified!
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded our Social Enterprise status. This means that providing a clear social benefit is core to our Mission, and that we invest a substantial percentage of any financial surplus we make into achieving social impact.
We are a member of Social Enterprise UK, the world’s largest social enterprise representative body.
We measure our social impact in terms of:
- The number of patients we see
- The reduction in waiting lists
- Reduced travel time and distance for patients
- Patient satisfaction
- Our investment in equipment and training to improve health care in the communities in which we operate
- Increased utilisation of local health care facilities
- The development of our health care professionals