Questions? Call us!

General Enquiries: 0333 332 2100


DVT Service: 0333 332 2101

Urology Service: 0333 332 2102

Minor Surgery Service: 0333 332 2107

Our phone lines are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.

Main office address:

GP Care UK Limited, 160 Aztec West, Bristol, BS32 4TU.

General Enquiry form

complaints and feedback

At GP Care we provide high quality, safe services which meet the needs of our patients. We treat people with care, respect and dignity and communicate using language which is easy to understand.

Our feedback and complaints leaflet can be found here.


We want to hear from you!  All patients using our services are given the opportunity to give us feedback after their appointment. All comments are reviewed and used to improve the care we provide. Feedback from your family and friends is also welcome. We are always pleased to hear when things have gone well and we make sure this feedback is passed on to our staff.

Click here to use our feedback form, or visit the NHS website, to leave a review.

how to complain

We want to hear if things have not gone well. If you are not happy about any aspect of our service please speak to one of our front line staff who will do all they can to put things right. If staff are not able to deal with your concern at the time, or if you wish to take it further, they will offer you the opportunity to speak to our Clinical Matron, Jackie Adams, or to a member of the management team:

Jackie Adams, Clinical Matron

07885 459 636

Alternatively you can contact us as soon as possible by letter, email or phone:

GP Care UK Ltd, 160 Aztec West, Bristol BS32 4TU

0333 332 2100

All complaints will be acknowledged within 2 working days of receipt. Following an investigation, you will receive a written reply within 20 working days of receipt, or if the investigation is still in progress, you will receive an explanation of the reason for the delay and a reply within 5 days of a conclusion being reached. We will endeavour to reply before these dates where possible.

If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, they will need to complete a consent form to say they are happy for us to discuss their care with you. We will send this form to them for completion.

More information can be found here.

monitoring complaints

All the feedback we receive is recorded and reported to our Clinical Governance Committee every three months. We also keep a register of complaints received, including information on the investigation and action taken as a result.

What happens if I am unhappy with the outcome? 

You can contact the Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS). PALS is intended to be a resource and support facility for the patients and health care providers. They aim to have a swift resolution to problems and be neutral in dealing with cases. You can find your nearest PALS office on the NHS website or you can also ask your GP surgery, hospital, or phone NHS 111 for details. Or you can refer your complaint directly to:

Your local free, independent advocacy provider:

  • Gloucestershire – POhWER
  • Bristol – The Care Forum
  • South Gloucestershire – Swan Advocacy
  • North Somerset – seAp
  • Care Quality Commission (CQC) regarding any complaint about quality of care – The CQC encourage patients to share information with them and use it to help improve services for everyone; however, CQC is not able to investigate an individual patient complaint.
  • Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman – – Complainants should apply, with supporting papers, via their Member of Parliament.